- Began in 2009, Martin Fujishin is owner and winemaker, along with his fiancé, Teresa Moye
- First tasting room: joint venture with Bitner Vineyards and Vale Wine Company in downtown Caldwell (Coyotes)
- Rented space from the University of Idaho Agribusiness Incubator for wine production in 2009
- Ended joint tasting room partnership in spring of 2010
- Began tastings in Sunny Slope in a tent outside of Robison Fruit Stand in summer 2010, moved inside later in fall/winter of 2010
- Moved out of the Incubator in 2011
- Created second label (Lost West Winery) in 2012
- First Gold Award in 2012 from Northwest Wine Summit for 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Stopped selling fruit in spring 2014
- Started Flagon program (wine on tap) Thanksgiving 2014
- Began offering Idaho's first seated tastings in renovated fruit cooler in 2016
- Won Wine Business Monthly's "Top Ten Hottest US Brands of 2016" award in 2017 for the Amatino Red Blend
- Current Case Production: 3000 yearly
If you would like a more detailed story of Fujishin Family Cellars, please see the Detailed History page!
Also if you require any information not provided in any of the provided media, please contact us at email@example.com or at 208-649-5389.