As a family-owned and operated business, Fujishin Family Cellars believes strongly in the power of community. We aim to pay our success forward by giving back to the people and organizations that make our surrounding area a great place to live, work, and play. With a multitude of deserving charities and charitable events to choose from, our goal is to streamline our charitable giving process to have a greater impact on a few areas of need in our community. For this reason, we have updated our community support policy and will no longer accept outside donation requests. Please see our updated policy below:
- On an annual basis, our staff will choose three (3) charities to support for the year.
- Each of our club members will be given the opportunity to nominate a charity of their choice, helping us to determine an additional six (6) charities to support on an annual basis.
- All chosen charities will be announced on our website
- Please note: Our tasting room team cannot accept donation requests in the tasting room. All donations are based on nominations from our Wine Club Members only.
- All charities will be a 501(c)3 and have a copy of the designation letter on file.
- A clear and defined mission statement will be accessible to the public.
- No charities or charitable events whose missions are in direct conflict with our policy concerning under-age drinking and promotion will be chosen.
2019 Recipients to Date
- The College of Idaho Scholarship Gala
- Advocates Against Family Violence