Limousine and Bus Policy
Fujishin Family Cellars Winery accepts limos and buses on a limited basis.
- A non-refundable group fee of $25 applies to all groups of over 9 people.
- Reservations are limited and fill up quickly.
- Reservations must be made prior to the day of arrival. A confirmation will be e-mailed or faxed back within 48 hours and this confirmation must be presented to a Hospitaility Associate upon arrival.
- Arrival must be between 12pm and 3pm. Regrettably, Limos and Buses who arrive after 3pm will not be admitted, regardless if they have a confirmation letter.
- Drivers may drop-off and pick-up guests in the main parking area to the east of the Tasting Room. Limos and buses should be parked parallel to the main highway near the winery sign.
- Intoxicated guests and/or guests with outside alcohol cannot be admitted, regardless of having a written confirmation, as required by Idaho law.
- Groups arriving more than 15 minutes past their scheduled start time may forfeit their timeslot, pending availability.